NESLI introduces new executive leadership colloquium
The National Excellence in School Leadership Institute (NESLI) is proud to launch a newly designed program which focuses on the critical dimensions of adaptive leadership that is relevant to the challenges leaders are facing during this time of great change.
Ideally suited for those who hold or are working towards a senior leadership role within their K-12 school, the Executive Leadership Colloquium is a fully online part-time program that has been developed to meet the needs of today’s school leaders.
Completion of this program offers up to 25% accreditation towards the Masters of Educational Leadership at Monash University. This is an ideal opportunity to earn a highly respected qualification while studying from home in a flexible and self-paced manner.
Through a range of peer coaching sessions, interactive content sessions and self-paced learning modules, participants will gain the insights, skills and confidence to strengthen their performance and those of their teams.
“Throughout the program, activities and discussions are related to the day-to-day realities and challenges of the participant group, ensuring the learning is contextualised to their specific needs,” explained Paul Mears, General Manager APAC, NESLI. “Participants will be challenged to explore how they can grow, adapt and fulfil their own and their school’s aspirations and expectations.”
Themes covered during the course include:
- Leadership and Authenticity
- Communication, Presence and Influence
- Team Dynamics
- Driving Performance
- Problem-Solving and Decision-Making
- Leading Innovation and Change
- Purpose, Priorities and Professional Development.
The learning intentions for the program include:
- Develop the capabilities to lead successfully in the contemporary school environment
- Provide opportunities to work with peers to test assumptions, explore strategies and refine approaches to common issues
- Support the application of learning to school practices and context
- Embrace a transformational ‘leader as learner’ mindset.
Applications are now being accepted to enrol in the first national cohort. More information: https://www.nesli.org/executiveleadershipcolloquium.html
More from NESLI: