We acknowledge that some of the questions in the survey are personal and potentially confronting in nature. If this process has raised feelings of anxiety or being overwhelmed, we encourage you to speak with someone and/or seek individual support. The NESLI Wellbeing Forum / Toolkit aims to support and foster wellbeing but is not a substitute for one-on-one professional support.
There are a number of support avenues available to you, including:
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – the department provides all employees with access to a range of counselling and support services free of charge
- Your department human resource services consultant
- Your doctor, who can in turn refer to you free mental health services.
If you need to speak to someone immediately, please don’t hesitate to contact:
- Lifeline at 13 11 14
- Beyond Blue at 1300 224 636 or online chat at www.beyondblue.org.au
- The indigenous helpline at 13 10 30.
Thank you for completing the surveys.
A summary of the results will be provided to you during the program.